Cinestill 50D 35mm 36 Exposure Roll
36 exp. 135 rolls. ISO 50/18° speed daylight balanced (5500K) motion picture emulsion. Original fresh stock from Kodak 50D, prepped and rolled for clean safe C-41 standard development as an ISO 50 film. Boasted to be the world’s finest grain film! May also be processed in motion picture ECN-2 chemistry.
Our new and improved manufacturing process now extends the shelf life, with less noticeable artifacts after expiration! The same advanced motion picture emulsion, safe to process in standard C-41 photo lab machines or at home! This emulsion is optimized for a hybrid workflow, ideal for scanning, and produces a complimentary contrast curve for optical printing on RA-4 paper when processed in C-41 chemistry.
- Color Balanced Daylight (5500K) color negative motion picture film stock for use as still photography film
- Factory spooled into NEW high quality Dx-Coded Cartridges
- Remjet backing free, resulting in a unique halation effect
- Unrivaled highlight and shadow latitude
- Dynamic accurate color rendition
- High resolution with maximum sharpness
- Enhanced Scanning Performance
- Great for portraits and landscapes
- Recommended to process C-41 without worrying about remjet
Film, Cameras, & Gear
Shipping is a flat rate of $5.95. Orders over $125.00 receive free shipping! Ships 1-2 business days after order is placed.
Film Life Merchandise
Film Life Merch ships seaprately from any film, camera, or gear purchase. Items are custom made to order and it usually takes 3–7 days to fulfill an order, after which it’s shipped out. Shipping time is normally 2-4 business days.